Short for Microfinance Collection Repository Portal, is one of L&T Financial Services’ most creative solutions. Microfinance institutions may centralize loan collection and payment management using Mi Flow. Improved collection administration, report production, and real-time payment tracking. This web-based solution improves accuracy, speeds up microfinance collection, and reduces human effort.
Mi Flow’s loan-collecting tools simplify the procedure.
- Centralized Database
Microfinance institutions may simplify the collection, report production, and payment monitoring using Mi Flow. A centralized database from merc ltfs is used for all loan accounts. This unified system reduces errors and boosts efficiency.
- Automated Material
The platform must automate the collection schedule to guarantee fast payments. This service helps microfinance organizations maintain a regular and dependable collecting method, reducing delays and improving efficiency.
- Tracking payments
Mi Flow allows real-time payment tracking for microfinance organizations. Real-time monitoring provides early discovery of errors, which speeds up resolution by enabling remedial action.
- Report Generation on Loan Performance
Mi Flow generates loan performance statistics. These reports assist microfinance companies in establishing strategies and making decisions by studying and extracting data.
- Customer Self-Service Portal
Borrowers may get full loan details on client self-service webpage. Observing and making payments online and promoting transparency increases client happiness.
- Use your favorite browser’s L&T Financial Services URL to connect to Mi Flow.
- On the login screen, enter your username and password. Check your input.
- You must complete any further verification processes. These may contain captchas or other security checks.
- Select “Login” or “Sign In” to continue. After successful login, Mi Flow will validate your credentials and provide access.
- After signing in, explore the Mi Flow dashboard or main interface to enjoy the platform’s features.
Using Mi Flow may require a lot of documentation from microfinance institutions for onboarding or registration. The following documents are usually required, however, requirements vary:
- Proper Company Registration Forms Company registration documents include microfinance institution identification certificates.
- Passports, Aadhaar cards, and PAN cards prove identification and residency.
- Assessing financial health requires audited financial accounts, balance sheets, and bank statements.
- The applicable regulatory organization may provide a license, authorization, or seal of approval.
- Partnership or agreement-related paperwork may include copies of essential cooperation or partnership agreements.
- Onboarding-related documentation may contain operational regulations, security measures, or compliance papers.
- Onboarding requires a direct connection with Mi Flow administrators or L&T Financial Services for document needs and instructions.
Microfinance institutions use Mi Flow, a payment administration and loan collection platform, for efficiency, accuracy, and client satisfaction. Embracing this platform might lead microfinance enterprises to efficiency and cutting-edge tech.