As we all know, health is extremely important. Those who meet the qualifying requirements can obtain an Ayushman Health Card. In this post, I will discuss TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login details of the Ayushman Bharat or Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana, including eligibility, documentation, and a list of schemes.
Highlight of TMS.PMJAY.gov.in
|Aayushman Healthcare Scheme
|Prime Minister of India
|To provide Ayushman Health Card to the Jawans of CRPF
|Chiefs, Sub Officer, and Jawan of CRPF
|To provide a health cover
|Rs. 5 lakh per family
About: Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The Indian government created the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, as a healthcare project.The poor people are benefited by this scheme. It began operations in September 2018 and has since expanded to become the largest government-funded healthcare program globally.
Cashless healthcare benefits of up to Rs. 5 lakh are available annually for eligible families via the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Eligible hospitals and healthcare providers nationwide are able to utilize the advantages. Health insurance is one of the most important healthcare programs in the world. Approximately 50 crores are the target..
Features of TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login
Some of the main components of the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) are listed below:
- Scheme for Family Health Insurance
- Up to INR 5 Lakhs in annual Sum Insured
- geared for the low-income population
- Cashless Hospitalization at Network Hospitals, Both Public and Private
- Protection against Daycare Services
- covers all illnesses that already exist
- There is no upper age, gender, or family size limit
Documents required for TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login registration
In order to confirm the applicants’ eligibility and identity, the tms.pmjay.gov.in login registration procedure requires certain papers. These records consist of:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence.
- Family details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
Services offered by TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login
Given Below are the few service offered by TMS.PMJAY.gov.in are:-
- Mera PMJAY
- Hospital Empanelment
- Cyber Suraksha Dishaanirdesh
- CAPF Reimbursement login
- Covid-19 Vaccine Payment Reversal
- Download Duplicate Online Cowin Forms
- Cowin Refund Payment Report
- Cowin Payment Gateway
How to Do TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login Online?
To log in online at TMS.PMJAY.gov.in, follow the instructions listed below:
- You must first visit the official Ayushman Bharat scheme website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- You must click on the login link on the main page.
- You then need to input your login ID.
- You must now select Proceed.
- You then need to enter your password.
- You must now click the login button.
- This process will allow you to access the Official portal.
How to Download PMJAY Card Online?
Each recipient receives a PMJAY Golden Card, which guarantees cashless, portable, and paperless transactions. All of the patient’s information is available on the e-card. When you use any PMJAY scheme service, you are required to have this card on you.
The steps to obtain the Golden Card are as follows:
- Please visit https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login to access the official PMJAY website.
- Enter your registered phone number to log in into the official website.
- After completing the CAPTCHA, create an OTP.
- Give your HHD code to the Common Service Center (CSC) so they may verify the code and associated information.
- The procedure would be concluded by Ayushman Mitra or the representatives of the CSC.
- To receive the PMJAY card, pay Rs. 30.
Coverage Benefits Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY)
The PMJAY (Pm Jan Arogya Yojana) provides a range of coverage advantages. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) coverage advantages are listed below:
|Doctor’s Consultation Fees
|Covered for 3 Days
|Covered for 15 Days
|Cost of Medicine
|Medical Implantation Service
Benefits of the Ayushman Scheme
Given below are the benefits of using the Ayushman Scheme are:-
- The Indian government has introduced the Ayushman CAPF Scheme.
- Cap employees and their family will receive health coverage under the plan.
- The recipients will receive e-health cards, which they may use to access healthcare benefits at hospitals by swiping the cards.
- In addition, they will be eligible to receive the benefit of a yearly physical examination.
- Beneficiaries won’t have to rely on anybody else for their medical facilities going forward.
- The Indian government will make it accessible.
- The recipients’ health will improve thanks to this program.
Address: 9th Floor, Jeevan Bharati Building, Tower-l, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Helpline number- 14555/1800111565
TMS.PMJAY.gov.in Login serves as a gateway to the transformative Ayushman Bharat health schemes. Launched in September 2018, this initiative by the Prime Minister of India aims to provide a health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family. The online portal facilitates easy access, registration, and management of benefits, promoting inclusive and affordable healthcare for millions. For more details, visit the official website: https://tms.pmjay.gov.in/OneTMS/loginnew.htm
Read More Blogs: Manav Sampada UP: HRMS For Uttar Pradesh Government Employees