Human resource management systems, or HRMS, are the most important tools for both workers and the broader public. Take the PNB Parivar HRMS, which is available via several self-service options and was provided by Punjab National Bank. One of the largest banks in the nation, Punjab National Bank, has an extensive network of branches and distribution centers. To manage the enormous volume of customers, the bank installed this technology for just that reason. We’ll talk about a few of the pnb hrms 2.0 website’s features in this blog, including accessible services, registration processes, and login password resets.
About PNB HRMS 2.0
PNB Parivar (HRMS Package) was put into place in 2006 as a requirement for our bank’s centralized wage requirements and payroll processing. PNB HRMS 2.0 offers a wide range of additional helpful procedures and operations in addition to its specialty services, which include personnel record keeping and centralized payroll processing. Performance reviews, attendance tracking, HRMIS, training administration, the hiring and promotion process, employee self-service, and absence management are a few of these crucial tasks. By compiling employee data, figuring out different deductions, and producing employee pay reports, the payroll module automates the pay process.
Features of PNB HRMS 2.0:
Given below are the Features of using the PNB HRMS 2.0 are:-
- Attendance Management: You do not have to sign the attendance form. To get started, simply access the HRMS panel and sign up for an online account.
- Performance appraisal: If the bank uses this technique to promote you or recognize your hard work, you will be notified automatically.
- Information system for HR management: This panel will provide you with access to all of your HR’s details and messages. You don’t need to submit separate requests for more work because it’s all contained in this panel.
- Employee Selection: This is a feature that is restricted to those who have hired new employees using the pnb hrms 2.0 login.
- Training Management: New hires receive special training in this area. To become experts at using this panel, they must all pass this section.
- Leave Management: Obtaining leave from the bank does not require a letter to be written. You don’t even need to consult your HR about this. With the PNB HRMS panel, you can easily seek a leave of absence. It is easy to do and fast. It also receives approval pretty fast.
- Provident Fund: Using the PNB HRMS panel, employees can also view the balance and history of their provident fund.
- Salary Report: The details of your new pay, including the date of payment, are readily available to you. Your leave or absence is included in the total statistics.
- Prior Pay Statement: The PNB HRMS panel allows you to access or download your prior pay statement.
Benefits of PNB HRMS
The employee hAns several services available to them through the HRMS system. The following are some advantages of this Punjab National Bank initiative:a
- Salary Slip: The user may monitor and track their wage slip each month by using the site. The paper is also available for download in PDF format, which the user may print off.
- Pension Slip: The portal offers post-retirement services linked to a number of services for retired employees of Punjab National Bank. Moreover, you may see, download, or print your pension slip.
- Loan and Advance Status: Using this site, users may find out if a loan is available or how their advance is going. Any loan application can be made using this portal by the pnb hrms 2.0 login employee login. If the user is already a borrower, they may check additional loan data and their outstanding EMIs using this platform.
- List of Bank Holidays: Employees can get a list of bank holidays via the HRMS site. In this approach, workers may schedule their vacation time around the holidays that are available.
How to register into PNB HRMS 2.0?
To register into the PNB HRMS 2.0, follow the given below step:-
- Go to the Punjab National Bank’s official website first. You may get there easily by hitting this link: https://www.pnbnet.net.in/.
- Locate and click on the HRMS login icon on the homepage.
- You will be taken to the PNB HRMS login page in a matter of seconds.
- You now need to log into your HRMS panel by entering your password and user ID.
- After completing all the fields, click the login button.
Process of PNB HRMS 2.0 Login
Follow the given below steps for PNB HRMS 2.0 Login are:-
- Step 1: Go to pnbnet.net.in to access the official website. The screen will display the HRMS homepage for Punjab National Bank.
- Step 2: Click the HRMS link on this page to go to the PNB HRMS 2.0 Login webpage. A new window with the PNBHRMS 2.0 login form will open.
- Step 3: Click the Validate button after entering your User ID, password, and Captcha code. It appears that you were successful in logging into the HRMS Portal.
How Can I Reset My Password for PNB Parivar?
The login page of the PNB HRMS portal may be accessed by using the following methods to modify your password:
- Step 1: Visit the HRMS website of Punjab National Bank.
- Step 2: The website presents a variety of options, such as the HRMS, notification, circular, and other login tabs.
- Step 3: Click “HRMS login: Click here.”
- Step 4: This will lead you to the PNBHRMS 2.0 login page. You need to click on “Forgot Password”.
- Step 5: You will be sent to a page where you may register your email address and phone number for the PNB HRMS 2.0 portal.
- Step 6: Immediately after the system generates and sends a link to your official email account, you can reset your PNB HRMS 2.0 password.
- Step 7: Enter the password twice for verification in order to proceed.
- Step 8: Enter the password to gain access to Punjab National Bank Parivar’s HRMS website.
The PNB HRMS website’s contact information is provided below, which you may use if you have any questions or concerns:
- Address: Plot No. 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075; Punjab National Bank Head Office, Human Resources Management Division
- Contact Number: 011-28075196/97
Note: Link to download PNB PARIVAR 2.0 Mobile Application for iOS version –– https://apps.apple.com/in/app/pnb-parivar-2-0/id6464289057
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/
Employees may access a multitude of information and perform a range of self-service operations using the PNB HRMS site, which serves as a one-stop shop without the need to visit a branch. With any luck, this post will help you learn how to utilize this portal’s services and features and log in.
Read Related Blogs: Manav Sampada UP: HRMS For Uttar Pradesh Government Employees