HRMS Platforms are gaining popularity with passing time and there are many commercial HRMS services providers who are committed to serve organizations to help them out in managing their daily employment tasks. Moreover, now the government is taking care of their employee management tasks such as managing their attendance, payroll, attendance, and muchmore! In this article, we are going to take you through one such HRMS developed for Uttar Pradesh Government employees which is popularly known as Manav Sampada UP.
What is Manav Sampada UP?
Manav Sampada UP is an HRMS Portal For Uttar Pradesh Government Employees. It is designed by National Informatics Center Council to manage employee tasks including payroll system, leave management, document uploading, leave tracking, profile updation, property/return, transfer Module, ACR/APAR, Grievance, Service Book, and Much more. Additionally, the portal behaves like a wholesome managing portal.
Guide To Implement Manav Sampada UP In State Government Websites
- To implement Manav Sampada UP in Government Departments, first of all, state level meetings of departments.
- For registration of offices in Sampada, firstly the concerned department head, Manavsampada Will appoint a nodal officer for the purpose.
- Nodal Officer should fill the prescribed form for registration of his department in Manavsampada.
- N. I.C., Departmental Administrator for his department from Manavsampada Support Team (dptadmin ID) You will receive ID and password. For registration of departments in Manavsampada. The prescribed form can be downloaded from the Forms/Notices menu of the homepage of this Portal.
- Login to Human Property Portal with Nodal Officer Departmental Administrator ID and Password. Provide master data for your department like list of offices, mapping of posts, cadre, cadre will prepare levels etc. After preparing the master data, the nodal officer of his department. Openings of reporting offices (offices where service books of employees are maintained).
- After, entering the ID (ofcadmin ID) and password, send it to the office administrator of the concerned office.
- The Accounts Administrator of the reporting office shall identify himself with the Accounts ID of his office. By registering at least 3 employees of your office after investing in the estate, one will assign the role of diary, one of data barrier and one of data modification.
- Diary, date and date of entry by the Chief Administrator of the reporting office. Employees receiving roll of rectifier Others reporting in the respective reporting office. The employees will do the work of entry, verification and modification of data using their login ID.
- HRMs received from the registration of employees in Human Resources. code is considered property Will have their login ID. Form of registration of employees in Mani Sampada Portal. Can be downloaded from the Forms/Notices menu of the home page of the Sampada portal.
Manav Sampada UP Login Process
Login process is simple and quick so that employees will not come across any hurdle or challenge. Below mentioned process will guide you through login procedure:
- Visit the web browser on your device and enter for manav sampada uttar pradesh.
- You will be redirected to multiple results available on SERPs.
- Consecutively, select the official website and you will be taken to official website which seems as below image.
- Click on login button and you will see login form where some information is required to be entered.
- Select User Department as per your working module.
- Enter your user i’d which will be given to you by your department.
- Moreover, enter your password which will be designed as per your name’s first three letters and birth year. For example, if your name is SUNIL and birth year is 1976 then, your password will be SUN1976.
- Later on, after entering password, enter captcha text as per shown image and click on login button.
How To Create A New Password On Manav Sampada Portal?
Once you have successfully logged in, it is recommended even by the department to reset your password and create the one as per your choice. It can be done successfully as per following process:
- Enter for Manav Sampada UP on your browser.
- Click on the official website URL and you will see the dashboard of manavsampada.
- Once you enter the correct login details, you will land to your profile details.
- Click on the general button and then, tap on update password.
- Here, enter your current password which is stated in the above description.
- Create a new password as per your requirement.
- You will be good to go with your new password.
How To View Service Book On Manav Sampada?
Service Book is a complete overview of your professional details that include your joining date, joined payscale, current pay scale, dependents, family members, and muchmore! Moreover, you can download one PDF file of your complete working details which is super easy to download from manavsampada:
- Enter your login details on the platform then, you can easily manage your complete profile.
- Click on Service Book Section on the top menu bar which might be the last button.
- Once you click on it, you will see below mentioned formalities to enter.
- Click on View Service Book Button and there will be a pdf which will open on your screen containing your details.
- You can download the PDF and even print it for your future reference.
How To Apply For Leave On ManavSampada?
ManavSampada portal is dedicated to employees of the State Government where they can check and apply for leaves as well. Consecutievly, below given process will guide you through leave application process, leave tracking process, and things related to it:
- Enter for manav sampada ehrms.upsdc.gov.in login through your device.
- After entering your login id and password, there will be a menu bar present over the top.
- Click on the Leave button from there, you can tap on apply leave, check leave balance, and muchmore.
Manav Sampada UP is especially designed for state government employees from basic education, medical education, and other departments. Moreover, there are more than 83 departments who are registered on the portal from where more than 15 Lakh employees of UP Government are verified and registered on it. Additionally from this platform, users can track their leaves, attendance, transfer requests, and other related HR operations.
Read Related Post: HRMS Globex: A Comprehensive Guide to Revolutionary Tool